The best Nigerian celebrities who got their wealth owing to their talent. The list of individuals are ranked from the highest visible to the least high reach.
A famous Nigerian R&B duo from Anambra State, they are recording artist, singer, song-writer, performer, instruments vocals. Without any doubts, the twin, Peter and Paul Okoye, is the richest artists in Nigeria according to their wide investments. The duo’s assets are reach billions of naira in country and abroad. Majority of their incomes comes from concerts and CD sales.
PSquare’s notable investments include:
- Home in San Francisco, USA which cost N434 million ($2.89million).
- Private jet.
- Mansion in Lagos worth N400 million.
- Landed properties in Jos and Port Harcourt.
- They own Rayfield Hotel.
- Two multi-million naira factories in Jos.
- Cars with worth millions of naira: two SUVs, one hummer SUV, truck bus.
Google, GE, Microsoft, Unilever are looking for specialists like you
- Sold above 14 million CDs’ copies since 2005.
- Won the KORA award for Best Africa Artist in 2010 with the sum of $1m.
- Show costs - 4 million naira.
- Multimillion naira deal with Akon Konvict Music.